We specialize in the installation of windows with the European system. At Tecnics we installate windows and closings with the best glasses and thermoplastic rubber seals to ensure safety and thermal/acoustic insulation.
Types of WINDOWS:
- Tilt and turn: A window with dual functionality, it is practicable as a door.
- Folding: casement window normally used to provide ventilation and light.
- Full opening: Windows that open like a door, one way or another.
- Sliding: Window opening in line to a better use of space.
- Fixed:No open windows, just to get light.
- Guillotines:Vertical sliding windows.
- Folding Sliding Doors: Large fasteners of line opening and great use of space, ideal for patios and terraces.
- Oscillating: Similar to tilt and turn with openness according to central axes, ideal for increased ventilation.
BLINDS: effective at reducing summer heat gain than winter heat loss.
- Interior Blinds: Because of the numerous openings between the slats, it’s difficult to control heat loss through interior window blinds, but the slats offer flexibility in the summer. Unlike shades, you can adjust the slats to control light and ventilation. They can also be adjusted to block and reflect direct sunlight onto a light-colored ceiling. A light-colored ceiling will diffuse the light without much heat or glare.
- Exterior “mallorquian” Blilnds: Exterior roller blinds are usually made of wood, steel, or aluminum They’re mounted above the window, and side channels guide them as they’re lowered and raised. When you lower these blinds completely, their slats meet and provide shade. If partially raised, the blinds allow some air and daylight to enter through windows
If you’d like a free, no-obligation initial consultation to discuss your renovation, please get in touch via the enquiry form (CONTACT).