Tecnics Service experts in Heating & Air Conditioning is licensed and insured in AC repair and air conditioning maintenance for all tipes of air conditioners. Our technicians have completed rigorous training to achieve the required certification, and you can be assured they’ll not only install your new air conditioning system set for optimal operation, they will leave your home in the same condition as when they arrived.
Choosing one of our qualified air conditioners will keep your home the perfect temperature while giving you a quiet and efficient system: Daikin, Mitsubishi, LG, Panasonic…We specialize in the following:
- Reverse cycle air conditioners
- Inverter Ducted airconditioners
- Inverter Split systems
- Multi head & Cassette systems
Ductless systems pump cooled or heated refrigerant directly to wall or ceiling mounted air handling units through small lines. Each room or living space has its own air-handling unit and each unit has its own wireless electronic temperature control system:
- Indoor Unit – uses refrigerant to cool or heat air and quietly streams it.
- Outdoor Unit – an inverter-driven heat pump cools or warms refrigerant and sends it inside to an air handler through small lines.
- Wireless Control Unit – allows you to adjust temperature, fan or speed.
When your air conditioner needs more than regular maintenance the technician should:
- Check for correct amount of refrigerant
- Test for refrigerant leaks using a leak detector
- Capture any refrigerant that must be evacuated from the system, instead of illegally releasing it to the atmosphere
- Check for and seal duct leakage in central systems
- Measure airflow through the evaporator coil
- Verify the correct electric control sequence and make sure that the heating system and cooling system cannot operate simultaneously
- Inspect electric terminals, clean and tighten connections, and apply a non-conductive coating if necessary
- Oil motors and check belts for tightness and wear
- Check the accuracy of the thermostat.